Unbiased vacation reviews, photos and travel advice for hotels and resorts.
Find a Review
- How to Prepare Finances for a Summer Vacation
- Arcata and Euroka
- Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Visiting China
- What to do in Amsterdam
- Italy without a car
- Visiting Napoli, Italy
- Sailing holidays in Greece and Turkey
- Discover the Secrets of Seattle
- The Best Place to Vacation in Alaska
- Mount Dora, FL – A Romantic Getaway
- Puerto Rico
- Less Touristy Things to do in San Francisco
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort & Spa
- My Travel Advice for Mexico
- Big Island Hawaii
- New Zealand travel
- Our New Zealand Trip
- Krystal Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta
It takes most of a day to get from the Bay Area to Eureka/Arcata, especially if you stretch your... Seattle is renowned for being the city that has constant... For families who want a fun-filled, activity-based holiday, Alaska is a good choice of location. The National Parks of... If you are looking for a romantic getaway in Florida, there is a very quaint town called Mount Dora.... Take a hike along Lands End. It's a beautiful 3-mile...
Puerto Rico is awesome! The people are nice as long as you respect them. Many Puerto Ricans speak English... Went to Curacao for the day on a cruise ship.... The Bahamas Archipelago contains 29 big islands, 661 smaller islands and 2300 rocks spread in the area of North... The Republic of Cuba is a state in the northern part of the Central America, being situated on the... Cuba is an island nation, in Caribbean. Havana is the capital of Cuba and the largest city in the...